Saturday, September 24, 2011

Babymoon!

Last week Chris and I were in Orlando, FL for our babymoon. It was a-mazing! A sweet couple in our church have a time share and gave us a free week to stay anywhere. We decided on Florida, after all we were dying to go to Harry Potter World and I just love Disney World. The condo was gorgeous and had two beautiful pools. (We went swimming almost every day, it was so hot and humid) It's crazy to think about how that will be our last big vacation with just the two of us. But, I can tell you that we really needed this time together. With both of us having pretty demanding jobs and a young church our days and nights are full. I loved having Chris's undivided attention the entire week and having him all to myself. We really had such a good time and I will always cherish this vacation and what a wonderful time we had together. 

Day 1- Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Testing out that famous Pumpkin Juice (it tasted awful)
Day 2&3-Disney World

Right in front of the Toy Story ride
                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Only Four pictures! Robin....come on...I want to see more. You can't tell me you went to HP world and only took 2 pictures! So glad you two had a good time together. We went to San Francisco for our baby moon and had a great time. Keep us posted.....how much longer till you know if it is a girl or boy?

    ReplyDelete